--> /* end of banner manager 1 */

Stand Up For Seaton (SU4S)

Community Action for Seaton's Regeneration Area, 80% owned by Tesco - a floodplain on a World Heritage site bordered by nature reserves, tidal river, the sea and the unspoilt town. SU4S is a state of mind - no members, no structure, no politics. SU4S has objected to 2 planning applications by Tesco, including one for a massive superstore/dot com distribution centre which led to the recent closure on the site of 400 tourist beds with the loss of 150 jobs,a gym and pool - all used by locals.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Please don't let the letter below distract you

I had hoped to leave new developments in this saga until after tomorrow evening, when EDDC meets to discuss the sale of land to the developer. There were two reasons for this: (a) my lack of time to do anything else and (b) so as to keep the information about the meeting at the head of this blog.

As you will see below, someone who had access to the digital version of Kate Little's (PRIVATE) letter to me attempted to post it anonymously on my blog 15 MINUTES BEFORE I READ THE LETTER MYSELF! (I am making a formal complaint to EDDC about this).

PLEASE SHOULD YOU READ THIS LETTER LOOK AT THE BLOG POSTING BELOW IT - IT IS MUCH MORE IMPORTANT.

As soon as I have time, I will reply to Kate Little's letter, but not for a few days, I also have a lot to do.

In the meantime, read the blog posting about the protest meeting and let me have your choice words about how you would like me to reply to the letter below.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home