--> /* end of banner manager 1 */

Stand Up For Seaton (SU4S)

Community Action for Seaton's Regeneration Area, 80% owned by Tesco - a floodplain on a World Heritage site bordered by nature reserves, tidal river, the sea and the unspoilt town. SU4S is a state of mind - no members, no structure, no politics. SU4S has objected to 2 planning applications by Tesco, including one for a massive superstore/dot com distribution centre which led to the recent closure on the site of 400 tourist beds with the loss of 150 jobs,a gym and pool - all used by locals.

Friday, April 27, 2007

Sandra becomes the subject of her first ever political rumour!

Fame at last - I am the subject of a political rumour sweeping the town!!!

The rumour is that I shall be on the council for only six months if elected. I'm not sure where the rumour started but, rest assured that, should I be elected, I am in it for the long haul!

And that ISN'T a rumour!

4 Comments:

At 2:57 pm, Blogger archmaster said...

Tut tut, I suppose it was just a matter of time before someone's dirty tricks machine looked at SU4S.

Then again, they might have an assassination plan worked out...better hire some bodyguards for the next 4 years;0)

 
At 3:17 pm, Blogger Fighting for East Devon's future said...

I've got the Magnificent Seven (the other Stand Up for Seaton potential councillors). Who needs more!

 
At 6:43 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I must admit, I was stunned about this.

Words cannot describe how pathetic it is.

Their stupidity and desperation speaks for itself.

 
At 6:50 pm, Blogger archmaster said...

anon 6:43
I'll drink to that!
One only has to note that this blog began 6 months ago...so if the rumourmongers are correct, we better stop all this right now.
The floor's yours Mr Dinham, but the public opinion is ours

and people really do matter more than profits.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home